A place with honey-inspired goods, a gourmet cookie shop, and a new family medicine practice are among Greenville’s new businesses.
Here’s your weekly roundup:
Savannah Bee Company
- Savannah Bee Company re-opened its newest retail location at 123 N. Main St., in downtown Greenville, on March 27.
- The re-opening follows a late fall debut ahead of the holiday season and a brief hiatus beginning in January.
- The updated space, located just a few doors down from Mast General Store, features a honey-inspired café with indoor and outdoor seating and a full mead bar.
- The Savannah Bee Company store also features a custom specialty honey bar where guests can taste a wide range of unique honeys from partner beekeepers around the world; the company’s full line of natural beauty and body care items featuring hive-derived ingredients such as royal jelly and beeswax; and more.
- The Greenville shop marks the fourth South Carolina location for the Savannah, Georgia-based brand, and its 15th location nationwide.
- Visit the company’s website here.